COR Cellars Wine Club
Wine is the perfect mix of agriculture, art and science – the things that differentiate us as a species and speak to our evolution on this earth. We produce wines as companions to food, and feel the greatest expression is when you can share them with a great meal and all your best friends. It is in this spirit that we were initially enamored by winemaking and our message is that wine is for enjoyment and to enhance the acts of eating, talking and the interchange of ideas.
The COR Wine Club is an opportunity for us to offer special small batch releases, new wines and events where we can get together and share the fruits of our labors.
Wine Club Member Benefits:
- Membership is free and entitles you to privileges that begin immediately
- 20% off ALL purchases and Free Tasting for YOU + 3 GUESTS at the winery
- 2 Releases per year (Spring and Fall) of 2 new wines and/or limited bottle offerings, including winemaker tasting notes
- Barrel Tastings and Private Tour for YOU + 3 GUESTS (please call or email in advance)
- Exclusive members-only gatherings at the winery that include library wine tastings
HOW IT WORKS:
- The COR Wine Club does two releases per year — one in the Spring and one in the Fall.
- We offer club memberships for 4 bottles, 6 bottles or 12 bottles per release.
- Each member has the option of being a shipping or will call member.
- For those who choose our will call option, your wine will be available for 45 days at the winery. After this time, please recognize that we will ship to the address on file with a shipping cost incurred by you. You may always contact us to make other arrangements.
- For those who choose our shipping option, please keep in mind an adult signature is required upon delivery. Also understand that shipment is subject to change depending on ideal shipping weather in your area. We cannot ship to these states: Alabama, Delaware, Kentucky, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Utah
- Please let us know what would be the easiest option for you and we are happy to work with you from there. If you have any questions regarding the wine club, don't hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com or call the tasting room at 509.365.2744